"bouncing little bunny bursting with excitement " - Meng
So Meng, am i a pink bunny or a white one? :D
Anyway, i had the best day of my sick life today! Actually it's pretty awesome in my non sick life too! I have separated the two. One makes me happy and the other makes me miserable. I will IGNORE the one that doesn't make me happy. Yes, IGNORE. HA, STUPID LIFE RUINER OF GASTRIC PAIN (WHICH RADIATE TO MY BACK AND NOT LET ME SLEEP) , i AM IGNORING YOU. HA.
Anyways, went to Nick's place (didn't get lost!) around lunch time to give him his presents :D I think he liked them a lot :D YAY! :D :D :D :D Nothing makes me happier than to see my boy happy :D Except maybe if this STUPID PAIN WILL GO AWAY. No lah. I think Nick happy makes me happier. OHOH and when we got into the Semis. But that was like, THE happiest moment of my life, completely different league. Okay nvm i'm ranting.
So YAY :D Then i met his sis, which wasn't as scary and imtimidating as i thought (maybe cos she was in her pjs) and then we went for lunch.. TEO CHEW PORRIDGE :D Omg this guy really knows how to make me happy :D I couldn't eat much though :( Because of stupid-life-ruiner-which-shall-not-be-named but nvm.. Went back to my place after that (:
I had no idea how much i missed him.. But i felt extremely loved and happy today :D Nick makes Francine the happiest sick girl in the whole world :D I think i was happier than non sick people too! It kinda felt like it was MY birthday tmr, not his!
Oh that note, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BABY! ONE HOUR 20 MINS MORE! :D :D :D
and..MY BIRTHDAY IS OFFICIALLY ONE MONTH ONE DAY AWAY IN ONE HOUR AND 20 MINS OMGOMGOMG!!!I'M SO EXCITED :D :D :D :D
Okay, time to eat again.
Stupid life-ruiner.
p.s. I'M FINALLY GOING TO SCHOOL TMR. I'M SO EXCITED I MISS SCHOOL I MISS AH I MISS HOCKERS I MISS CLASSES.. the worst part is, i finished ALL my holiday hw and never got to pass ANY in on time.
STUPID, LIFE-RUINER.